Who We Are
At FearLess Dallas, our top priority is to provide the tools and resources necessary to prepare women for success, whether through our one-on-one improvement workshops or in our group events. We have comprised our Board of Directors with individuals from diverse backgrounds with the intent of covering a wide variety of topics and skills to aid in life-long growth.
Board of Directors
- Sara Gold, Board Member, COO and Marketing Director at MDPM Consulting
- Ariana Hadden, Board Member and Secretary, Legal Assistant at Rob Wiley, P.C.
- Evey McKeller, Board Member, Ordained Deacon in the United Methodist Church
- Marjorie Milici, Board Member, Pediatrician at HealthTexas Provider Network
- Jill Nastasia, Founder and President
- Jami Nesbitt Zehr, Board Member, Director of Data Annotation and Reporting at Bark Technologies, Inc
What We Do
Everyone deserves a chance at not only acquiring life’s basic needs, but establishing a healthy living environment for life-long stability, which makes our method of full-circle mentorship the right step to make that goal more viable. Our community of Builders and Collaborators lays a strong foundation for sustainable relationships and a healthy, happier life. We offer workshops and events to assist Builders in expanding their skillsets, in addition to providing a support network of individuals that serves as an expansive knowledge source.
Who We Serve
Our community of women is dedicated to providing the best possible opportunities for self-improvement and constructive building, and does so by maintaining an open mind while sharing the wealth of knowledge and personal experiences from becoming FearLess. Women ages 18+ are encouraged to take the next step to become FearLess by contacting us online or calling us at (214) 300 – 5143.